Monday, January 16, 2012

Log on to Naza Premira Sdn Bhd :)


Hola everybody!


It has been a very busy half-year since I work with the company, and 2011 has been also a very hectic year. Even I was lacking time to update this personal blog of mine. Nonetheless, there's a not-so-new blog I would like you to consider on visiting, which is actually owned by the company's I'm currently working with. It's just that I helped in developing and updating the posts in it, and it is targeted to those who wants more info on the company itself and the bikes/scooters (Aprilia, Vespa, Gilera and Piaggio) on sale. So, just click HERE or type this url:




* The official Malaysian website for Aprilia, Vespa & Gilera is still under construction at the time of this post, so at the moment this is the only source of online info available for the company, apart from FB & Twitter.

So bike & scooter lovers....log and ride on!


No comments: